According to new studies, Americans have the highest credit card debt in U.S. history ($1.021 trillion as of June, 2017!). In fact, the average American household has $10,995 in credit card debt. If you’re...
- Bad Money Habits You Need to Break this Year
- When Identity Theft Strikes: What You Need to Know to Keep Your Money Safe
- From A Lender’s Perspective: The Story Your Loan Application Tells
- Myth or Fact: How to Uncover the Truth about Managing Your Money
- Four Seemingly Harmless Money Mistakes You Should Avoid